- Todays Metro
- B-side store new photography exhibition
- Fresh new mixx from Paul Pre exclusive to B-side
- Super TI2BS mixtape launch party – FREE – This Thursday @ The B-side store
- Beyoncé Rocks B-side ‘Can I Live’ Sweatshirt at Super Bowl Rehearsal
- Video: B-side Womens lookbook teaser
- B-side sale starts today Instore – 58 Hanbury St E1…up to 50% off c’mon down!
- Slocal at The Social with ItsNate
- ItsNate – #Momentum [Official Video]
- B-side x Oh Bliv “Love13″ Mix
B-side on Twitter
2 hours ago
"@BillionaireBen: @BSidebyWale good to see u the other week in shoreditch house. Overdue a catch up. When are u around bro">likewise yessir
4 hours ago
Madlove love the my twitfam ☺
9 hours ago
"@DoubleDutch1869: Shout out to @BSidebyWale for the bew hoody! #BigUpLondon http://t.co/MD4SGYTU">nice 1 ☺
19 hours ago
RT @JayBrownActor: There are no mistakes in life, just lessons. ~ @Inspire_Us
19 hours ago
RT @freethoughtism: #NowListening: The 1st in a series of mixes for @ThisIsBside. Philly's own @SirFroderick: http://t.co/9eHOtvBb #wavy ...
- 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Art
Past Imperfect Future Tense by british photographer Paul Vickery documents the multilayered and sometimes confusing lives of individuals considered ‘outsiders’ in society. A series of portraits of a New York based Mexican sub-culture, the project raises questions around notions of … Continue reading
B-side by Wale is proud to present SUPER SUNDAY with legends Alex ‘Baby’ Turnbull, Manny Norte, Mr Thing, Matt Smooth, Richy Pitch, Lyley and Tomski from 12 till 7pm #ScratchEXPO17………It’s a London thing!!!!!!
Still time to go check it out…expo runs til the 16th of December at the Londonewcastle project space 28 Redchurch St Shoreditch. Live Dj’s // Live installations // Masterclasses check the video from earlier this week….
Last week I was lucky enough to go to the Mr Brainwash Exhibition currently being displayed in London. Located on New Oxford Street in an old warehouse, the exhibition showcases modern art at its finest. The LA based French artist … Continue reading
This week we interviewed Thai Matic. What does perfection mean to you and how do you set out to achieve it? All the time, my team have labelled me a perfectionist and I think that defines me down to the … Continue reading
Damien Hirst is one of the most iconic and acknowledged artists of the UK. He was born in Bristol in 1965 and grew up in Leeds; then he attended Goldsmiths College where he graduated in 1989. The exhibition features a … Continue reading
1. Dive have released yet another song, this track called ‘How Long Have You Known’ and is the first from their debut album ‘Oshin’ which is due for an American release in June. We are unsure if Captured Tracks will … Continue reading
Odd Future hosted a pop-up shop at the Truman Brewery, on Brick Lane yesterday. A large crowd of people showed up for this event during mid-day. Take a look at B-side’s photo’s from the event!